Class and Models of Lesbian Desire
The Lesbian Historic Motif Podcast - Episode 133 with Heather Rose Jones
In this episode we talk about:
- The place of class in archetypes of lesbianism and same-sex desire
- How class affects perceptions of sexuality
- Class and money: who has it, what do then need to do to keep it?
- Class and family responsibility: how do different groups balance individualism and group identity?
- How does class influence marriage options, and the ability to reject them?
- How does class affect the potential for economic independence?
- Working through the dynamics of class in some popular lesbian historical archetypes
Links to the Lesbian Historic Motif Project Online
- Website: http://alpennia.com/lhmp
- Blog: http://alpennia.com/blog
- RSS: http://alpennia.com/blog/feed/
- Twitter: @LesbianMotif
- Discord: Contact Heather for an invitation to the Alpennia/LHMP Discord server
- The Lesbian Historic Motif Project Patreon
Links to Heather Online
- Website: http://alpennia.com
- Email: Heather Rose Jones
- Twitter: @heatherosejones
- Facebook: Heather Rose Jones (author page)